Learn About SPECTRUM'S TREATMENT OPTIONS
Relief, Repair & Recovery: Back To Life
Our staff takes a holistic, manual and non-intimidating approach to our treatment. We possess the most up-to-date information on the most current treatments available today. We share an excellent bedside manner and utilize a medical language that our patients can understand. We have built this facility from the ground up so it's current, functional and state-of-the-art. Together we offer a chiropractic and physical therapy team that covers a comprehensive range of specialties and treatments.
Having worked together for years, we have established a repoire with each other and the community. We are as "hands-on" with the business aspect of our facility as we are with our patients. We want you to feel assured you are getting optimum care at a modern facility and looking forward to beginning your journey to relief, repair and recovery.
Some Of The Therapies & Diagnostics We Offer Are:
- Cervical & Lumbar Spinal Decompression Therapy (Traction)
- Chiropractic Treatment
- Core Stabilization Exercises
- Electric Stimulation for Fast Pain Relief
- Iontophoresis & Phonophoresis to Treat Inflammation
- Manual Physical Therapy Treatment
- Moist Heat & Cold Therapies
- Myofascial Release for TMJ Sufferers
- One-on-One Guided Therapeutic Exercise Programs
- Paraffin Bath for Warmth Healing
- Soft Tissue Work to Relieve Muscle Aching and Soreness
- Sports Rehab
- Ultrasound for Healing Warmth
- Low-Level Laser Treatment
- EMG/NCV Nerve Testing done on premises
- Kinesiotaping technique
- Whirlpool treatment
- Orthotic Fitting & Fabrication
- McKenzie Certified Therapists
- Certified Kinesiotaping Practitioners
- Orthopedic Certified Therapists
- At-Home Physical Therapy
We treat not only acute injuries but any pain or discomfort that takes you away from your day-to-day activities such as work, sleep, and recreation.
We also help prevent further injury through educating you on the best ways for you to stay in your top physical shape.
Are you in need of treatment? Call us at 516-731-1980 today to start on the road to recovery!